Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Zih Day Four: Sunset Cruise

Tuesday, March 29 A new day, a new set of flowers.
This one goes out to my dad, who gets to see all of his grandchildren this week.

Biggest fish either of us had ever seen.
Massive.
Taking my pretty wife on a sunset cruise tonight.

There's our boat!
Lighthouse.

I've been reading 'The Count of Monte Cristo' and the cliffs reminded me of the movie.
Our first view of Ixtapa.
The hotel Las Brisas in Ixtapa. Created by none other than Ricardo Legorreta, who I studied at A&M.

Our driver, who seemed to know a lot about the area.


This might be the best picture we've taken together since our wedding. Love this.
The driver set these up for us.

With the way the sun was going down, it looked like this cave was glowing.



Goodbye sun.

I learned that if you put a lot old women on a cruise with drinks, awful dancing can and will happen. It also helps if some of the women are actually insane.
On our walk back, there was a little show that a school was putting on with kids doing different dances. It was fun to see the community out supporting their kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PORTFOLIO