Sunday, April 17, 2011

Zih Day Three: Chill Day

Monday, March 28
Onward with the Zih trip. The third day was much more laid back than the first two. There was a parrot at the hotel named Corola.
We got our ping-pong on. I showed no mercy to my wife, beating her 2 games out of 3. She was way better than I thought she'd be though.
Funny money.
I like foreign Hollywood posters.
The movie theater, we thought it could be fun to experience a movie at this theater, but decided it wasn't worth it since we wouldn't understand it.
I didn't fit very well in the market.
We bought a tray from this guy who claimed he painted it...though I tend not to trust him since most of the vendors sold very similar art on their trays too.
Alli wanted to take a kitten home.
Selling fish.

The police were scary looking, this is one of their bases. I will put up another photo of the scary guns every policeman carried another day.






The maid would put flowers on our bed everyday in different designs. Today we got a fish.
Every single restaurant was anxious to sell beers.
This guy was really talented and played music that sounded identical to the Nacho Libre soundtrack (which I highly recommend to anyone who does not own it).

No comments:

Post a Comment

PORTFOLIO