Friday, March 25, 2011

Santa Fe: 01

Back in December, Alli's family took me along to see Santa Fe, and it was a great time. I will have installments of those pictures, because there a lot that I thought worthy of a post. These are from the first day and what we encountered as we walked through the most popular parts of the city. This gets me excited because Alli and I will be off on another trip tomorrow, to Zihuatanejo, Mexico!

After the day of walking we rested in the hotel lobby for a little while and had a drink. The hotel lobby also was a really interesting background for a few portraits I took, like the one of Mr. and Mrs. Bryan. Alli also grabbed the camera and took one of me. She's pretty good!
The church right next to our hotel during the day and at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PORTFOLIO